Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I have a few ideas for gardening for Mirage if it ever happens, or the world after Mirage works too. One of my ideas is the treasure card "pollen for all outdoor plants" or "pollen for all indoor plants" etc. should be an actual card, I think it would be very useful for having a lot of plants in your house at once, I'd say it should cost twice as much as the large area of effect gardening spells, so 25 or 30 energy. Another spell I would like to see is the "protect plant from rank 1 and 2 pests" but for 96 hours just as the rank one is for 96 hours. Also the "prevent need for pollent, rain, etc." could be extended to 96 hours. I have a few more ideas that do not come to my head right away.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
people have suggested allowing us to train all of the TC variation gardening spells as the next level of spells. I LIKE the idea of being able to learn the "affect all" spells, and yes, there should be a bump in energy consumption for it