Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Backpack Space System..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I would like to see change in the backpack space system. I for one know it is annoying to have to dump out items constantly after opening tons of packs. So two things, I do not think it is fair for a crowns user to have a disadvantage in backpack space. The other thing is ,either add more backpack space for ALL wizards, or add a elixir that will add backpack space. I think a fair price based on my experience and satisfaction would be 2500 crowns for 20 backpack space. I think everyone can agree that it would be something worth spending their money on. I'd like to hear thoughts.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Closowskii on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
I would like to see change in the backpack space system. I for one know it is annoying to have to dump out items constantly after opening tons of packs. So two things, I do not think it is fair for a crowns user to have a disadvantage in backpack space. The other thing is ,either add more backpack space for ALL wizards, or add a elixir that will add backpack space. I think a fair price based on my experience and satisfaction would be 2500 crowns for 20 backpack space. I think everyone can agree that it would be something worth spending their money on. I'd like to hear thoughts.
Whether KI will ever implement some thing like is yet to be seen. But their main goal is to INCREASE MEMBERSHIP.

As I have explained in another post, the backpack space along with Double Rewards as well as other benefits are "MEMBER" benefits.