Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new teaser video about Aquila fishing

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I am excited that you are opening up more fishing areas and fish. I am also praying that you have made changes to the fishing XP system as well as given us new spells to handle the sentinel fish. Last time I tried fishing in Zafaria (which was a while ago) they just became too overwhelming. I am holding off judgement until I see what has actually happened to fishing.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I am also super excited to see more fish in the Spiral and it would always be great to see more xp from fish. You might want to try Zafaria fishing again as it's become much easier. Although the sentinels in ZF were a serious pain in test realm, by the time they made it to live realm, they were made much easier. Now, they are all rank one so you can banish them with a banish sentinel spell. That makes it pretty straightforward to fish in Zafaria. Plus the banish rank one sentinel spell is only around 4 energy to cast and lasts until you reset the pond.

Moira Stormheart

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Im thrilled they added new fish, but seriously disappointed that they havent fixed the XP issue. I will have a LOT of catching up to do once they DO fix it, but wont fish again until they DO fix the XP given for catching fish