Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tartarus Quest BugR

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i finally beat Tartarus and we tried to resummon hades by having me flee and come back after Hades was dead but before we beat Zues and Poseidon. So i came back and we beat the other two then we got the ending talk with teh gods and everyone else's quests were complete but mine wasn't. I dont want to redo the whole dungeon as it takes so long not only to beat it but finding a team that will stay past the first boss!

Please can KI have a look at this and complete the quest for me as I dont want to waste another 4 hours finding people who wont just flee for no reason.

Ryan WindHunter level 90

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Mar 19, 2017 wrote:
So i finally beat Tartarus and we tried to resummon hades by having me flee and come back after Hades was dead but before we beat Zues and Poseidon. So i came back and we beat the other two then we got the ending talk with teh gods and everyone else's quests were complete but mine wasn't. I dont want to redo the whole dungeon as it takes so long not only to beat it but finding a team that will stay past the first boss!

Please can KI have a look at this and complete the quest for me as I dont want to waste another 4 hours finding people who wont just flee for no reason.

Ryan WindHunter level 90
You fled AFTER Hades was already dead, so of course you would not get credit for defeating him.