Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farewell Ryan HexPyre (and a Surprise)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Goodbye Ryan HexPyre. Before you leave the Spiral, I'd just like to talk a little bit about you...

Ryan here was a very reserved person, you see.

He wasn't like many of the other storm wizards out there who would jump at the opportunity to be the hitter.
Nor did he want to be.

The thing is, storm wizards were known to be famous for their damage, but that was something Ryan somewhat lacked.

Give him an extra blade and he could certainly deal as much damage as any other casual, storm wizard, but he didn't have that "spark", so to speak.

But I never let that get to him. I always believed that Ryan could do whatever he put his mind to. He more then fulfilled what I had dreamed for him. What he lacked in damage, he made up for in heart.

So thank you, Ryan Hexpyre. Thank you for-

ALWAYS DYING OMG DUDE YOUR HEALTH IS SO LOW- Don't give me that rubbish that you're a storm wizard and it's how KI built your statistics, I'm NOT taking that for an answer mister!

GOODNESS! You wouldn't believe how many times Ryan has been brutally annihilated in the Spiral.

Oh, what's that Ryan? You can't help it if people don't try to save you?

Well maybe it has something to do with you throwing yourself into dangerous situations! What kind of storm wizard listens to peer pressure and expects a glowbugs to kill a boss with only one or NO blades. COME ON.

Don't even get me started on your attempts at PvP- I'll need to shield Halston's eyes for that one.

Oh, your insane bolt spamming strategy was just suffering a little bad luck? Yeah, tell that to your 8 win - 30 LOSS rank. Why dude. Why. It's not worth it. (Face-palm)

Ryan. Ryan. Listen to me dude. I love you, but I can't do it anymore. It's over between us.
.......I'll miss you.

ABRACADABRA...

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying - Retired

On that note, I'd like to welcome Ryan's sister to the Spiral. Genevieve HexPyre. She's strong, she's fast, and she's looking for other wizards to join her in the Spiral- See ya there!

Genevieve HexPyre 1 Never Dies Ex-static to be here! (Storm Joke)

P.S. I won't be deleting Ryan, but I'll be stripping everything from him to Genevieve. I never really tried girl wizards myself so I thought it would be a fun, new experience.