Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

changing original character desine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2014
I made my account a LONG time ago and my character is definitely not one of my best. It would be nice to be able to change the original settings of the character. Just like with the way you can reset your training points we could change our characters look but keep all of our data. this does not include changing their school.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Kingsisle tends to avoid these kinds of quality-of-life improvements. I've been waiting for years. Maybe if enough people supported this they'd grudgingly just do it.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Are you talking about changing hair style/color, eye color and skin tone? If you are, I think the only one they might do is changing your original hair style. I can vaguely remember someone saying that we may never be able to change things we did in character creation

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
It would be great if KI could implement something like this. Many, many players have wanted this for years. Personally, I would only change something minimal like the hairstyles on a few of my characters, so even something small like this would be a great addition.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
fireowl1416 on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
I made my account a LONG time ago and my character is definitely not one of my best. It would be nice to be able to change the original settings of the character. Just like with the way you can reset your training points we could change our characters look but keep all of our data. this does not include changing their school.
A one time change for crowns would certainly be worth it.