Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets changing talents?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem with there pets where upon level up a talent is rewarded and then reloading another area and having that talent changed. My epic scarecrow that i was training learned the spritely talent, i then used the pet for a while in game play it casting the spritely talent no problem within an hour or so it stopped casting spritely altogether after looking into my book its now storm shot? any reason as to why the talent would change itself to another?. A side note to add is that the pet very rarely casts spritely now but it is not displayed in its talents as well as the storm shot boost is still present in my book and reflected in my stats. so if i level up this pet to its max will i effectively get 6 talents? will it fix itself or create even more problems has anyone else had this issue? i've already contacted support but looking for a community response as well.

Survivor
May 09, 2015
XxRagingDem0nXx on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem with there pets where upon level up a talent is rewarded and then reloading another area and having that talent changed. My epic scarecrow that i was training learned the spritely talent, i then used the pet for a while in game play it casting the spritely talent no problem within an hour or so it stopped casting spritely altogether after looking into my book its now storm shot? any reason as to why the talent would change itself to another?. A side note to add is that the pet very rarely casts spritely now but it is not displayed in its talents as well as the storm shot boost is still present in my book and reflected in my stats. so if i level up this pet to its max will i effectively get 6 talents? will it fix itself or create even more problems has anyone else had this issue? i've already contacted support but looking for a community response as well.
That is very strange man, the best thing to do in a situation like this is to send a ticket to support, other wise I don't know what you would do.
Peace out wizards