Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Pet Games?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I admit Pet Pavilion was fun in the beginning, but now I just go through repetitive minigames just to feed my pet, and the Pet Derby is just bland now, the same courses over and over, and nowadays NOBODY GOES ON THEM!!! I have some ideas to add.
There could be a porter labeled "More Games + Attractions" Here's some game ideas.

Book Smarts: Your pet begins with nothing then books fall from the sky, use the arrow keys or A+D to stack the books up high, but you have to be careful of candles, which will light some books ablaze causing you to lose points.There will be a power-up that multiplies each book you collect by 2 for a short time and one for invincibility.

Tricky Trappy: Enemies set up traps in a maze which go invisible after they are hidden, your pet can collect power-ups for invincibility or being able to see the traps. Get to the goal within the time limit, each trap you spring takes 1 second away from the timer.

Rhythm Warrior: A game where you have to time yourself to the beat where you beat up enemies and fight bosses, the beat gets faster as you progress. There's a power-up that follows the beat automatically for 15 seconds.

Pets vs Zombies: Fight against Rodding Fodders as they try to enter your base. Press space to fire your weapon (depending on your pet) Hold space to charge it up, and release for an extra powerful shockwave blast. When you earn enough magic points you can buy minions to join the fight and help you.

Tea Party: The ladies of Marleybone are attending a tea party your pet has thrown, get each lady their requested tea and type of biscuit, if 3 ladies get impatient and leave you lose.

Rock Out: Press corresponding keys to hop onto rocks above you, power ups boost you up a certain number of rocks, or make the entire section a giant platform.

Pet Degree: Solve Wizard101 Trivia (That applies to your level) to help your pet gain knowledge.

Now, to fix the Pet Derby, nobody goes on it, it's so sad because even though I'm level 89 I still like doing it from time to time. We need to add courses from Celestia to Mirage (or whatever the latest world is at that point)

What do you think? List your ideas below!