Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
So this has to do with farming. One gets an item that another person wants, but they've been contributing to the farming. Helping out, etc. those 2 players can set up an agreement, allowing to either exchange items, or for one player to give another player an item. Note that the 2 players would only be allowed this feature after doing a fair amount of farming together.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Yes please.

But tbh I don't KI will EVER add something like this.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
You can do this in the bazaar however some items are made none auction for a reason. This are exclusives that prevent trafficking and exploit game mechanics. It also forces people to play longer which makes you pay for membership with pays king isle which why they never do it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
PSNLoverForLife on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:
So this has to do with farming. One gets an item that another person wants, but they've been contributing to the farming. Helping out, etc. those 2 players can set up an agreement, allowing to either exchange items, or for one player to give another player an item. Note that the 2 players would only be allowed this feature after doing a fair amount of farming together.
i love this idea, since i've gotten items my friends wanted or needed and vice versa.

that said, i don't think ki will ever add it, since it would be too easily abused. but perhaps abuse could be mitigated by exchanging true friend codes with friends you trust and allowing this feature to be used only with those friends.

-von