Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Golem court presents am idea that is sadly wasted, so I propose we make golem court a spectacle, free for all to try their hands at, we'll call it "Golem Tower". Like the normal Golem Court the idea is the same, start off weak then you work your way up, except it doesn't stop so soon it only gets more and more difficult the higher you go.

Now for the prizes, a difficult "Tower" like this should give worthy rewards, after each fight a wizard should get a little something, like a reagent or a treasure card or a jewel. but the real prizes should come from check-points, a check point should be every 5 floors and present the wizard with a difficult challenge worthy of the prize they get. Once they clear a check point they can return to it whenever they like.

Now each wizard should have the choice of entering the "Tower" on their own or with a team, given their choice, the challenges they face should be different.
Rewards Offered:
Gear
pets
jewels
arena tickets

reagents

ultra seeds
gauntlets
(anything else you can think of thats not useless furniture)

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Maybe it could offer Unique jewels for pets that aren't in the game yet. We haven't seen any of the pet maycast abilities in a jewel, and I think that would be a nice addition to the game

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
1, golem tower exists, it's the tower in golem court
2, so what you want is and gauntlet, like what winterbane, pagoda, spiral, etc. is where you're put against wave after wave

Survivor
May 09, 2015
I love the concept, but where will we put this "Golem Tower" would it be a separate world of its own or will it be put where ever it could fit?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Zaun20 on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:
I love the concept, but where will we put this "Golem Tower" would it be a separate world of its own or will it be put where ever it could fit?
It would be put somewhere in wizard city where everyone can reach it, kinda like darkmoor was put in the haunted cave.