Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I defeat Azteca Sun Clemente Moraga?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Ok, so I am asking here because most of you have probably defeated this guy in Azteca to get the sun spells and I need your help.

This guy is WAY harder than Wanadi Black Sky. What strategies should I use to defeat this fire monkey and his minions to get the Azteca sun school spells. Please, I am storm and my attacks are boost, but I have little health (around 3,650 health) and they keep spamming high damage fire attacks, even when I have tons of fire shield treasure cards. I have no time to attack because I need to keep putting shields and healing. And right when I heal, I get attacked and that heal was worthless! :( Please help me guys!

Taylor Daisyflame Level 87 on Saltmeadow Swamp Azteca

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Taylor Daisy Flame on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
Ok, so I am asking here because most of you have probably defeated this guy in Azteca to get the sun spells and I need your help.

This guy is WAY harder than Wanadi Black Sky. What strategies should I use to defeat this fire monkey and his minions to get the Azteca sun school spells. Please, I am storm and my attacks are boost, but I have little health (around 3,650 health) and they keep spamming high damage fire attacks, even when I have tons of fire shield treasure cards. I have no time to attack because I need to keep putting shields and healing. And right when I heal, I get attacked and that heal was worthless! :( Please help me guys!

Taylor Daisyflame Level 87 on Saltmeadow Swamp Azteca
Clemente and his minions are all , so your shields won't last at all until the minions die. Fortunately for you, they boost damage a whopping +40%. Cast Fortitude and stack on shields while you gain enough pips to kill minions with Tempest. Once they die, alternate shields and heals, then stack feints and kill Clemente. Killing minions fast is most of the battle. They have 3,550 health, but their boost makes this feel more like 2,550.