Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a thank you

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you to the lovely and hardworking moderators. Thank you to the players who respond to other players in need. Thank you to the players in need, you post ideas, problems, solutions.

A thank you to the Wizard101 Community.
A huge thank you.

I've made many friends on this game, my online family pretty much.
I wouldn't have met them if I didn't play the game two years ago for what it was.
I'd just like to say a huge thank you to the Wizard101 Community!! This game is awesome!
I'd love to see this game grow even more! Keep up the good work EVERYONE!!

Sorry for the random thank you. I just really felt the need to convey this message across. I really hope the admins and moderators see this. It's not only a thank you to the amazing creators, admins and moderators. Its a thank you to the W101 Community. Everyone's apart of it. So even the amazing players who make the game filled with life.

Once again, really getting ahead of my self now lol.
Thank you!!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I love positivity on the message boards. :)

I agree, the community is great!

~Vanessa Mythdust

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Its good that more and more people are thanking KI for their hard work. I'm closing in on my last post for awhile so I will only be able to read posts but its things like this that cheer me up and I'm glad I'm still able to read them.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
This was nice to see and a good reminder most people in this game are nice and that it is a fun and positive place to spend time.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
This Thank You, Kingsisle had it coming I mean they have made a game that appeals to every age with so many categories and things to do it can keep you busy and never let you have a full wallet!

Good job on making sure Kingsisle gets what they deserve!

Jesse Goldenpetal

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I want to thank KI for improving summoning water elemental minion spell once more. It doesn't only heal and shield your wizard, it now attacks. Thank you.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
I love positivity on the message boards. :)

I agree, the community is great!

~Vanessa Mythdust
I agree, I don't like negative on the message board: name calling, finger pointing and making other's feel bad by cutting down their idea. I believe positive is friendlier and peaceful. :)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Lovely post! Thank you for this! And thank you Kingsisle!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)