Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline quest markers, please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
Let's face it- we've all (probably) taken a break from playing for a while and/or ended up with a ton of side quests, opened our quest books and have entirely forgotten what the storyline quest is.

While it wouldn't take too much time to do a Google search, it would be really helpful if, perhaps, we could have a little marker on the storyline quest- perhaps a little star, or a little book, or something up in the corner? That way, I can decide if I want to make story progress, or if I need to raise my Wizard's level a little more before continuing on, without having to interrupt my gameplay by searching the names of every single side quest that I have (which is usually a lot, by the way!)

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
Darkflow215 on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
Let's face it- we've all (probably) taken a break from playing for a while and/or ended up with a ton of side quests, opened our quest books and have entirely forgotten what the storyline quest is.

While it wouldn't take too much time to do a Google search, it would be really helpful if, perhaps, we could have a little marker on the storyline quest- perhaps a little star, or a little book, or something up in the corner? That way, I can decide if I want to make story progress, or if I need to raise my Wizard's level a little more before continuing on, without having to interrupt my gameplay by searching the names of every single side quest that I have (which is usually a lot, by the way!)
I agree with you. Even though I usually keep to having my main quests, any Zeke Quests I haven't done, and maybe a few side quests (which makes it pretty easy when I'm coming back after a break), a lot of my friends have the same problem as you. This would be really useful for all the quest hoarders out there.

Alexander Legendstrider
Boris Starforge
Charles Legendstrider
Wolf Starforge