Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how much can i do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone!
i had just got a one month membership yesterday for the first time and i am in krokotopia
i really want to know how much i can get done in a month
i play for about 3 hours a day and i mainly spend my time doing quests i may sometimes do a little pvp but not much!
If you can tell me how much you think i will be able to get done i would really appreciate it!
Thank you!

Allison Deathsong lvl 16 necromancer

buddy me if you find me!

have fun in the spiral

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I got a two month membership on Christmas and I got my ice up from level 40 to level 77 in one month. Right now I am 89

Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
cole spellslinger on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
I got a two month membership on Christmas and I got my ice up from level 40 to level 77 in one month. Right now I am 89
wow thats impressive

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It all depends on how much time you put in (you said about 3 hours/day), and whether you do ALL of the quests or not.

If you stick to main quests, you can get quite far within a month. I would recommend doing Grizzleheim, as that area is needed for some of your school spells (and as you get to L50, Wintertusk is a great one to do)

If you do all of the quests, including side ones, you will go much slower, but there is the completion factor, and your level will be much higher when you reach a new world.

There really isn't any way to tell you how far you will go, because everyone plays differently.

Enjoy your membership while it lasts. Be sure to not to rush too much and just enjoy the scenery, dialog and fun as you move from area to area.

Brynn

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Since you play about 3 hours a day at the end of the month you can get to Zafaria.
But time isn't enough. The pace at which you quest matters too. I'm just saying Zafaria since its how much I got done in a month.

Maybe you can even get to Avalon.