Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
I really could use some help with my death deck, here is what I have up to
Tower Shield
Skeletal Dragon
Spirit Blade+Reshuffle
Gargantuan

Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Defender
Aug 25, 2014
It really depends on the battle and your level. Once I got scarecrow (and later Call of Khrulhu), I really didn't bother with anything else. If you buff it right, its a great way to one shot mobs and heal yourself. I have two different decks. One for regular fights and one for boss fights. The main difference being the inclusion of feints.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you would like some assistance, it would help if we knew what level you are, what deck are you trying to set up (mob or boss or both)? Are you soloing or playing with friends?

For the most part, you should only be using drain spells. Wraith and Scarecrow for example

My L110 Death

Mob deck: 2 death blades, 3 Scarecrow, 1 Stun Block, 1 Sharpen Blade, 3 Epic, 1 Reshuffle. My TCs consist of only TC Death blades.

Boss deck: 3 Stun blocks, 2 Death traps, 3 Death blades, 2 Feints, 2 Scarecrow, 1 Frankie, 1 Wraith, 2 Spirit tri-blades, 1 Sharpen blade, 1 Spirit tri-trap, 4 Epics, 1 Reshuffle. TCs consist of 2 Death traps, 2 Death blades, 2 Spirit tri-traps, 2 Pierce, 2 Feints, 2-3 Cleanse charms

Decks are adjusted as needed

Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Well I just got Frankenstein, and I need a deck for both, I usually forget to switch decks, and for the most part I am soloing

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
GiraffeHD on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
Well I just got Frankenstein, and I need a deck for both, I usually forget to switch decks, and for the most part I am soloing
For the most part i use drain spells... Scarecrow was my favorite until i got lulu.. anything that adds health back to you is a must in my opinion. blades/traps/faint are also good to have on hand