Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Game is Just Loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
So when I enter the game, everything has to like load of course but mine apparently doesn't. When I enter a new area it just loads, but when I went to the shop (crowns) I go there like every time, I click something and it is invisible. Then it loads, and becomes visible. Anyway, this has been happening for a while, where I was in an area and I left for like a month or two for Wizard101 and now it's just loading again. Plus, I have to physically click on an item for it to load or walk into the area for it to load. Hopefully, I can get anybody's help for this.

Guardian Yuray

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
That is quite a predicament. I know when my best friend plays with me it takes a little longer for his to load stuff then mine, maybe its a computer problem? His computer is older than mine so we just chalked it up to that.

Hopefully yours fixes soon! it might just be a small problem like you might have a background thing going on, like searching the web, youtube, or stuff like that!

I'm sure i wasn't much help but i do hope your problem clears up soon! Happy gaming xx

Alura Dreamshade lvl 30

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
  • Couple things:
  • Try uninstalling and re-installing the game again
  • Also, try freeing up some space on your device
  • Check your net connection
  • If all fails, try emailing support:

support@wizard101.com