Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Reshuffle change?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2015
I, as many other players, noticed that the reshuffle change in PvP has made a dramatic modification to the system. When you get a treasure card you don't need, you discard it knowing that if you reshuffle you will get it again so you can use it. This time, KingsIsle decided to remove that ability. Now when you discard a treasure card, you will not be able to get it again until after the match. I think they've gone a little overboard with this.

At first I thought it was a bug, but then people insisted that KI had made that change deliberately.

Don't you think this ruins PvP? How can you know when you'll need certain treasure cards if you don't need them at that moment, but when you do, you realize they're gone?

I think KI should make a change and revert it back to what it was.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
KI please comment. This is a big problem and contrary to the announced 'tweak' to reshuffle. thanks!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
LifeyLeafy on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
I, as many other players, noticed that the reshuffle change in PvP has made a dramatic modification to the system. When you get a treasure card you don't need, you discard it knowing that if you reshuffle you will get it again so you can use it. This time, KingsIsle decided to remove that ability. Now when you discard a treasure card, you will not be able to get it again until after the match. I think they've gone a little overboard with this.

At first I thought it was a bug, but then people insisted that KI had made that change deliberately.

Don't you think this ruins PvP? How can you know when you'll need certain treasure cards if you don't need them at that moment, but when you do, you realize they're gone?

I think KI should make a change and revert it back to what it was.
As noted on Duelist101, this is not a bug, it's a design change, it's the way it works now.
One of the KI employees noted this in a posting, so it's Officially directly from KI.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
3DGhost on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
As noted on Duelist101, this is not a bug, it's a design change, it's the way it works now.
One of the KI employees noted this in a posting, so it's Officially directly from KI.
Just because KI said it will stay like that it doesn't mean that this is not a bug...
Just because KI said it will stay like that it doesn't mean that reshuffle work as it was intended...
Just because KI programers are incapable of fixing the mess they caused it doesn't change the fact that this is bug, which even further mess up the pvp balance.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008