Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks to Dworgyn and KI

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I just want to thank Dworgyn for monitoring this system we have hear. It looks like a lot of hard work posting to and helping as many people as he can. I know Vanessa M. did something similar to this post but I wanted to make another one thanking not only Dworgyn but all of Kingsisle. I thank all the creators, editors, voice actors, music producers, etc. for making this game. This game has put a charm in my heart that will never be enfeebled. So just thank you KI for all of the hard work for the enjoyment of people.

Cole IceShard 82

p.s. Dworgyn is my favorite professor and this is not for charms.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'll add by saying that you're right. The whole build up of the game isn't easy, muchless monitoring and updating it.

I feel at times that the developers and all of the KI Team don't get the credit they really deserve. It's about time we changed that.

Thanks Guys!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I kinda thought more people would post on this thread.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
cole spellslinger on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
I kinda thought more people would post on this thread.
No worries, Cole! We appreciate the thought here at KingsIsle, and I personally am just really happy to do my job and read everyone's posts here daily.

Thank you, Cole, and thank you to all the players of KingsIsle games!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Dworgyn on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
No worries, Cole! We appreciate the thought here at KingsIsle, and I personally am just really happy to do my job and read everyone's posts here daily.

Thank you, Cole, and thank you to all the players of KingsIsle games!
Thanks Dworgyn!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Thomas Purdue is awesome indeed ^-^ I remember when he was just the friendly necromancer, and now look where he has gotten :D keep up the good work Friendly