Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hacking in 1v1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2013
Hello! It is not often that I post to the Message Boards. In fact, I'm not sure that I ever have. Today, however, is a special occasion. In all my years of playing Wizard101, I have never experienced a player hacking (other than players claiming to use a "speed hack" engine). Just within the last few minutes, I lost a 1v1 PvP match. As tough as losing is to accept, I always move onto the next match without incident. This, however, astonished me completely. As I entered the 1v1 match, I was greeted by a lone female avatar by the in-game-name of "Sarah." I was feeling confident, as she did not have a pet equipped, until around the 9 second mark during the starting countdown. This is when a Prodigious diviner joined her side. Once the match began, I was powerless to do anything except watch my defeat unfold at the hands of someone who willingly abused the system (more than once, according to her rank). If there is ANYTHING at all someone could do, I would be forever grateful! I do have screenshots of the incident, but I am unable to attach them to this forum post. I would be more than willing, however, to email them to Kingsisle. Please look into this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. We were alerted to this yesterday and are working on a fix. Thank you for your report.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wow, it's interesting how players continue to find unique and rather despicable ways to hack the game.

I hope serious consequences befalls those who're found guilty.