Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is myth obselete above level 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I had some great experiences with my favorite school in pvp ( which is myth) about 1-2 years ago. I wanted to stay close to the storyline of wizard101 and overtime leveled him up and ever since that horrible decision I have had no luck doing anything strategically valuable in player vs player matches of any sort, tournaments, 1v1, 2v2, etc. Is myth gonna get something truly groundbreaking in the future to help it regain some valuable strategy's because I don't know if any of you know this but you can't just put on one blade and shield with myth then use a baba yaga and win the match, it just doesn't work, plain and simple. You can't spam with myth. Conviction and the universal access to stun block and every school having some form of healing power besides myth make the stun strategies useless, and NO the sap minion spell is available to every school it isn't special or helpful to myth. Recent months of trying different gear setups and pets have only led me to failure after failure to win matches without "luck" in pvp. So I have pursued making a death and storm wizard as I already have a fire life and ice. Anyone have some tips out there for a struggling myth wizard or is the school just dead and gone at the higher levels?.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
well I suggest questing with other people until you get to lvl 100 and get mystic clossus

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I'm one of the few people who still main a Myth for PvP. I currently run the Best Archmage Conjurer in the game, pvp-wise. It is a great class, you just gotta know how to play it, and how to use your tcs.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
While I understand you have a working strategy at level 80 I am level 120 and struggling and it seems as though no one has any advice for a max level myth wizard which is why I am giving different schools a chance now.......P.S. balance sucks lol.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's hard to mention the school of without using words such as non-existent, obsolete, in the past, wiped out, dying out... You see my point.

It's factual that the school isn't the most common in PvE nor PvP.

I can't offer much advice because I'm never owned a Myth nor will I ever will, however, I encourage you not to give up on the school.

Perhaps others will be able to offer their expertise.

Good Luck.