Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 5 to 10 pvp is a warzone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Hello again I'm going to talk about another topic, normally I've done player vs player in the high level range. However that's nothing compared to the lower levels, especially at levels 5 to 10 trust me I've did it quite a lot during the ages. Now at the first age I admit I wasn't the best person but I tried(I was level 10 by the way), however by the third age things started to get a bit broken everyday. I was fighting warlords at private since no one was in my skill range, make matters worse some of them almost had about 80% resistance...I'm not kidding 80%!

Well I did find some people and won a few battles here and there, yet i happened to meet a person with critical and a may cast vengeance pet...and i didn't end very well. I'm not trying to say that Level 5 to 10 pvp isn't fun to watch in all, I'm say those level are extremely difficult and frustrating. Many of my friends have did pvp at those levels and they haven't came back, i really wish they would make things less broken...however one can only wish.

Has anyone else went through low level pvp like that?