Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reviving an older idea of mine (The Mane Event)

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Bringing back this idea since it's been awhile,

I thought the 5 Boxes event was pretty cool (and the lost pages sadly lack luster) so here is an idea of a reference event for level 25 and higher wizards. I think Hasbro wouldn't mind pairing up with KI to make this happen as they are family friendly as well :D

Notification: Wizard come see me! A group of magic students have challenged you to a magical duel.

(After you go see him)
Ambrose: Oh hello young wizard, a group of former students came here earlier and requested to fight you in a magical duel. Here are the locations they told me they would wait at.
Narrrator: "Merle Ambrose mentions the locations of the former magic students"
Ambrose: Go quickly young wizard, they said if your late then they would take over unicorn way!
(Note you cannot boost against most of these bosses and they dont have minions. Also you fight them in a specific order)
First boss

Entry dialogue
Reyne BowDasher: "So you finally shown up, I am going to take you out in 10 seconds FLAT!"

Reyne BowDasher's stats
Storm Boss
2300 health
Spells include: Storm Blade, Storm trap, myth shield, Storm Shark, Kraken, and a natural attack that does 300 for 1 pip
Cheat: If you cast a trap on her she says "Sorry but I am 20% cooler" and puts a 50% universal trap on you.
Defeated Dialogue: Well it looks like you won, but the rest of my friends wont be so easy. *20% cooler badge obtained*

Second Boss
Entry Dialogue
Angela Fluttershy: You beat Reyne? Well then you face me next, I mean if it's alright with you

Angela Fluttershy's stats
Life boss
Spells include: Life Blade, Life trap, satyr, Goat Monk, and a natural attack that heals 300 and sets up sanctuary
Cheat: Whenever you use a single target attack her she will say "Please dont hurt me!" and will do a 3k zero pip satyr and place a -99% attack charm on herself before your attack goes through.
Defeated Dialogue: You won! *silent yay* But really I am not much of a fighter. *Elemental of Kindness badge obtained*

Will continue this later, but for now here is some of the rare drops for the first 2 bosses

Reyne BowDasher: Can drop new "Rainbow bolt" wands which have a storm blade amulet card attached. (but no wand strikes) The wand looks like the Zeus thunderbolt wand but with a rainbow glow to them. Also a Pegasus wings mount available in permanent and 7 day rentals

Angela Fluttershy: Can drop pets

Any ideas? I think Rarity dropping Jewels could work as well

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Bringing back this idea since it's been awhile,

I thought the 5 Boxes event was pretty cool (and the lost pages sadly lack luster) so here is an idea of a reference event for level 25 and higher wizards. I think Hasbro wouldn't mind pairing up with KI to make this happen as they are family friendly as well :D

Notification: Wizard come see me! A group of magic students have challenged you to a magical duel.

(After you go see him)
Ambrose: Oh hello young wizard, a group of former students came here earlier and requested to fight you in a magical duel. Here are the locations they told me they would wait at.
Narrrator: "Merle Ambrose mentions the locations of the former magic students"
Ambrose: Go quickly young wizard, they said if your late then they would take over unicorn way!
(Note you cannot boost against most of these bosses and they dont have minions. Also you fight them in a specific order)
First boss

Entry dialogue
Reyne BowDasher: "So you finally shown up, I am going to take you out in 10 seconds FLAT!"

Reyne BowDasher's stats
Storm Boss
2300 health
Spells include: Storm Blade, Storm trap, myth shield, Storm Shark, Kraken, and a natural attack that does 300 for 1 pip
Cheat: If you cast a trap on her she says "Sorry but I am 20% cooler" and puts a 50% universal trap on you.
Defeated Dialogue: Well it looks like you won, but the rest of my friends wont be so easy. *20% cooler badge obtained*

Second Boss
Entry Dialogue
Angela Fluttershy: You beat Reyne? Well then you face me next, I mean if it's alright with you

Angela Fluttershy's stats
Life boss
Spells include: Life Blade, Life trap, satyr, Goat Monk, and a natural attack that heals 300 and sets up sanctuary
Cheat: Whenever you use a single target attack her she will say "Please dont hurt me!" and will do a 3k zero pip satyr and place a -99% attack charm on herself before your attack goes through.
Defeated Dialogue: You won! *silent yay* But really I am not much of a fighter. *Elemental of Kindness badge obtained*

Will continue this later, but for now here is some of the rare drops for the first 2 bosses

Reyne BowDasher: Can drop new "Rainbow bolt" wands which have a storm blade amulet card attached. (but no wand strikes) The wand looks like the Zeus thunderbolt wand but with a rainbow glow to them. Also a Pegasus wings mount available in permanent and 7 day rentals

Angela Fluttershy: Can drop pets

Any ideas? I think Rarity dropping Jewels could work as well
I personally like it, but i think it should scale with you and the heal on the second boss should be nerfed to at least 2.5k, 1500 at the least, i'd say 2,000 would be a good median or even 2300 just for the difficulty sake as to not make it too easy