Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Video's Not Working 2017

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
The Earn crown was working then after to times it gives me an error. saying "Sorry, something went wrong with this
video please try again. And i tried again and this say error still shows this. I seen another post about this and it wasn't answered so i decided should write something about it and hopefully get some answers. Also i want to thank all the wizard101 team for all their hard work and keep it up!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
yeah ive been replying to as many of these posts as I see. All I can say is try the trivia you can get 100 crowns a day. And if you are able just buy crowns. I started W101 with the earn crowns offer and it stopped working so I just got a membership.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
wolfdragonglade on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
The Earn crown was working then after to times it gives me an error. saying "Sorry, something went wrong with this
video please try again. And i tried again and this say error still shows this. I seen another post about this and it wasn't answered so i decided should write something about it and hopefully get some answers. Also i want to thank all the wizard101 team for all their hard work and keep it up!
Yea, when I try to do it, the same happens for me. I think it's just there is no sponsor videos available or they are making new ones.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
They need to get this fixed ASAP. They said they was working on it but that's been months ago.