Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy Back Pet Talent

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
We've all been there, work so hard for so long to finally get that pet to mega, and finally the last trait you need to get the perfect pet!!! And it busted, the agony, horror, and annoyance, working so hard for so long so many hatches to try and get the last talent. Well what if there was a crowns elixir that reset that last talent your pet got. It busted at mega, buy the elixir, and a few different things could happen. Puts your pet back down to epic, retrain it up to mega again and get a guaranteed different trait. You'd still avoid all the rehatching and retraining all the way back to mega a second time, where it could bust at any other level. OR Buy the elixir and it gets rid of that talent and either gives you a new one at mega OR it's halfway to mega and you train the rest of the way. I'm not sure what all people would like best, id like your opinion on your preference. But personally, I really want to be able to try again at mega, since this week alone I have had 5 pets bust at mega.
Level 120