Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghulture Mounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
I was just thinking that it would be brilliant if Professor Zeke allowed you to change your school mount.

In the case of the Ghulture Mount, if say you get two of the same school you could go to Zeke or the Dye Shop and change the school so that you do not get over whelmed with multipys of the same mount.

I also think if would be great to have more school based mounts etc.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014

Boo.

I guess no one is interested in this thread.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
I was just thinking that it would be brilliant if Professor Zeke allowed you to change your school mount.

In the case of the Ghulture Mount, if say you get two of the same school you could go to Zeke or the Dye Shop and change the school so that you do not get over whelmed with multipys of the same mount.

I also think if would be great to have more school based mounts etc.
i like it, although it would probably cost allot if they did this, totally rooting for this tho, KI doesn't like to incorporate stuff like this tho, idk why, they usually focus on bigger things but this would be SPECTACULAR

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Not so fast, many of us probably didn't see the thread in the first place.

If this idea were to be implemented, one must also bare in mind ways in which it can be controlled so that it's not exploited.

Little ideas like this with cool benefits are usually slept on (ignored) for some reason.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Didn't see this thread til now. There was also another thread about Ghulture Mounts and people might have thought they already read it. Even if it's a different forum section, because some of us click by 'new topics,' or 'updated topics.'

Being able to change the school on it - I dunno, I just give it to another wizard.

So far I have a life, balance, and myth ghulture mount.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I really hope KI actually does something like this. What is more annoying then getting a mount which isn't for your school.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
I have official had it with this pack.

I have spent over near $100 NZ on it in the hopes that I get the Balance Mount.

So far to date I have 2 Ice and 1 Storm.

I hope in the future when there is a Mount sale they have these in the sale so we can purchase them directly or at least make it a possiblity that you can get it while fishing at your school houses.

It would be nice if you are fishing at the Balance house and you get the Gulture or Carpet mount for that house. Just a thought.