Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keyboard only play

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I have a disability, I can perform every function that I need to play the game with the keyboard except one. "Discard" Is there suck a key to discard a card from my deck during battle? I have to use a mouse ONLY for this one function. If you could add this simple function to the game it would help a lot of people. I have come across many in the game with the same issue. Please please, I cannot use a mouse it is so painful, if I could somehow discard with the keyboard it would solve all my problems.

Thank you.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Losira on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
I have a disability, I can perform every function that I need to play the game with the keyboard except one. "Discard" Is there suck a key to discard a card from my deck during battle? I have to use a mouse ONLY for this one function. If you could add this simple function to the game it would help a lot of people. I have come across many in the game with the same issue. Please please, I cannot use a mouse it is so painful, if I could somehow discard with the keyboard it would solve all my problems.

Thank you.
this is not the key combination for it.... but like you hold the Delete key and number 1-7 based on the card you want to remove?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I right click on a card and that discards the card.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SparkleTude on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
I right click on a card and that discards the card.
Losira said she can't use the mouse, only keyboard because of a disability....