Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't make enchanted treasure cards anymore?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I've been applying enchants (giant) (cloak) to learned spells and discarding them but they do not show up as treasure cards for my side board anymore. Has this featured been taken out?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Yup. This has been changed when KI released Mirage.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
What might help here is to purchase (for gold) the treasure card versions of cloak and giant and then use those to enchant your spells. These will then save to your side deck. You can get most treasure card versions of the sun spells from various vendors throughout the spiral. The flying monkey in Arcanum (forgot name) sells almost all of them. A couple of other vendors (for example that giraffe in the library in Zafaria) sell some of the other specialized transmutation spells. You can use these in a small street battle with trolls or something, and enchant spell versions with the cards. A little tedious, but it works.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Losira on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
I've been applying enchants (giant) (cloak) to learned spells and discarding them but they do not show up as treasure cards for my side board anymore. Has this featured been taken out?
@BrynnerOf Reign is correct. But even if you could still make them, you can't sell or trade them. Frankly, I am glad they took it out because that way, when I am cleaning out TC's I don't have to delete them. They do become a hassle when selling off excess TC's

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
CUTEHORSEY on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
What might help here is to purchase (for gold) the treasure card versions of cloak and giant and then use those to enchant your spells. These will then save to your side deck. You can get most treasure card versions of the sun spells from various vendors throughout the spiral. The flying monkey in Arcanum (forgot name) sells almost all of them. A couple of other vendors (for example that giraffe in the library in Zafaria) sell some of the other specialized transmutation spells. You can use these in a small street battle with trolls or something, and enchant spell versions with the cards. A little tedious, but it works.
This is what I needed, thank you!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
Yup. This has been changed when KI released Mirage.
Thanks!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
@BrynnerOf Reign is correct. But even if you could still make them, you can't sell or trade them. Frankly, I am glad they took it out because that way, when I am cleaning out TC's I don't have to delete them. They do become a hassle when selling off excess TC's
I do not make them to sell or trade, I make them to use. I am glad I can still do this, albeit using a less efficient and more costly way. I find selling TC tedious and a hassle in itself. I wish there was an easier way like the trading interface, I usually just trade off my excess TC because it is easier and quicker than selling.