Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Many of the new champion crafting items require the loremaster tc. I've crafted a lot already and running low on the reagents required to craft it. Turquoise is difficult enough find so I figured it'd be better to farm for the tcs instead of farming for turquoise to craft the tc. I farmed loremaster all day. I proabably fought her almost fifty times and I didn't get one loremaster tc. I beginning to think farming for the seven turquose required to craft the tc will be more effective than farming for the tc card. Any thoughts or advice?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Farming dungeons is a tedious, monotonous, slogfest that frankly, gets you nowhere.

Farming for reagents or farming the Bazaar is a much faster way to go. I'm not sure if there is a transmute turquoise recipe, as I've never needed one.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I agree with BrynnerOfReign.

There does not appear to be a transmute for this reagent, however I do see it from time to time in the Bazaar. When crafting my Loremaster spell, I ended up crafting several of the treasure cards required for the recipe. (The drop rate on Loremaster treasure cards seems to be pretty low.) I got almost all the turquoise I used in the Bazaar.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you need any Loremaster cards, I have the ability to craft quite a few of them. I am willing to provide some to people who need them. I know I will probably be flooded with requests, but realistically, I will only be able to help maybe the first 20 people or so.

If you want the cards, post the following here:

1) how many cards you will need
2) a place and time to meet. This includes the realm name, the location (Commons by Merle's house is probably the best location to meet at). Post the date, and the time (including timezone). My time is Pacific Time, so whatever offset from that.
3) Due to cooldown rates, I can usually only craft about a dozen of these cards a day, so don't fret if it takes a day or two before you can get the cards.
4) Please don't get greedy. Request only the number of cards you need to craft a spell - no more, no less.

The reason I am willing to do this is I have reached max on many of my reagents and I have crafted most of the spells already. So rather than have these sit in my backpack taking up space, I am willing to help craft the cards for people. I don't want to sell the reagents at the bazaar either because it took a while to get them, plus most of these are expensive, and many people might not have the gold needed to get them - even if they are available for the briefest of seconds in the bazaar.

Hopefully this will also inspire others to help out.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
CUTEHORSEY on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
If you need any Loremaster cards, I have the ability to craft quite a few of them. I am willing to provide some to people who need them. I know I will probably be flooded with requests, but realistically, I will only be able to help maybe the first 20 people or so.

2) a place and time to meet. This includes the realm name, the location (Commons by Merle's house is probably the best location to meet at). Post the date, and the time (including timezone). My time is Pacific Time, so whatever offset from that.
3) Due to cooldown rates, I can usually only craft about a dozen of these cards a day, so don't fret if it takes a day or two before you can get the cards.
4) Please don't get greedy. Request only the number of cards you need to craft a spell - no more, no less.

The reason I am willing to do this is I have reached max on many of my reagents and I have crafted most of the spells already. So rather than have these sit in my backpack taking up space, I am willing to help craft the cards for people. I don't want to sell the reagents at the bazaar either because it took a while to get them, plus most of these are expensive, and many people might not have the gold needed to get them - even if they are available for the briefest of seconds in the bazaar.

That would be really nice! I'll be availible tomorrow (1/20/2017) in the afternoon. Say 3:30 est. So 12:30 pacific time. I hope that works. I'll be in unicorn realm. We can meet in the shopping district on Elik's Edge. In case your wondering I'm using the loremaster tcs to craft the scholar statues. They require five each. I've crafted three of seven already. I hope you can meet me. I'll owe you one.

- Nathaniel Dawnbright, Lvl 120

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
juwanaman9 on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
That would be really nice! I'll be availible tomorrow (1/20/2017) in the afternoon. Say 3:30 est. So 12:30 pacific time. I hope that works. I'll be in unicorn realm. We can meet in the shopping district on Elik's Edge. In case your wondering I'm using the loremaster tcs to craft the scholar statues. They require five each. I've crafted three of seven already. I hope you can meet me. I'll owe you one.

- Nathaniel Dawnbright, Lvl 120
Hello,

I can be there, although it would be better if you could be there a little earlier say 2:30 EST or 3:30 EST. It sounds like you will need 20 of the Loremaster cards - quite a lot, but I can accommodate you. Look for Destiny Daisysteed. I will be one in the Christmas colors. Won't be hard to miss.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2016

I'm interested if the offer is still valid.

1) I need seven TCs for Loremaster spell.
2) Place: In front of Cave of Nightshade in Wu realm.
3) Time: 11:00 PM 26-Jan-17 EET (it will be 1:00 PM in your timezone)

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Kevin Hex on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
I'm interested if the offer is still valid.

1) I need seven TCs for Loremaster spell.
2) Place: In front of Cave of Nightshade in Wu realm.
3) Time: 11:00 PM 26-Jan-17 EET (it will be 1:00 PM in your timezone)
Hello,

I cna provide the cards to you, but unfortunately, the day and time you propose is not good for me, as I will be working. If possible, can we meet at the same time and place on 27 January. I definitely cannot make it on the 26th. So if agreeable, I will be in front of the Cave of Nightside in Wu Realm at 1 PM in my timezone on 27 Jan.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

This is so nice of you! Wow! :D

You don't find many players like this anymore.

I'm not requesting any but I just had to show some level of appreciation for this!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2016
CUTEHORSEY on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

I cna provide the cards to you, but unfortunately, the day and time you propose is not good for me, as I will be working. If possible, can we meet at the same time and place on 27 January. I definitely cannot make it on the 26th. So if agreeable, I will be in front of the Cave of Nightside in Wu Realm at 1 PM in my timezone on 27 Jan.
Okay, no problem, I will wait you today at 1 PM in your timezone. :)

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

So far 2 people have taken me up on the Loremaster card offer. I still have have the capacity to make over a hundred more cards. So there are still plenty available. One minor request. In order to give you the cards, I need to temporarily friend you so that the card trade can take place. So be sure that you have a friend spot available on the character who is to receive the cards. As soon as the trade is complete, I will remove you from my friend list so that it does not take up your spots. Cheers.

Also, I will always appear in Christmasy type garb, and the name to look for is Destiny Daisysteed, and the badge under the name will be LoreMaster. Hard to miss.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
CUTEHORSEY on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

So far 2 people have taken me up on the Loremaster card offer. I still have have the capacity to make over a hundred more cards. So there are still plenty available. One minor request. In order to give you the cards, I need to temporarily friend you so that the card trade can take place. So be sure that you have a friend spot available on the character who is to receive the cards. As soon as the trade is complete, I will remove you from my friend list so that it does not take up your spots. Cheers.

Also, I will always appear in Christmasy type garb, and the name to look for is Destiny Daisysteed, and the badge under the name will be LoreMaster. Hard to miss.
Well, since you can make so much more, then I'm interested :D

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Star Edward on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
Well, since you can make so much more, then I'm interested :D

Well just provide the specifics of when and where and how many as posted above. Let me know.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
Well just provide the specifics of when and where and how many as posted above. Let me know.
Hi there, I noticed you said you were offering to make loremaster tcs. If you could make 6 for me, I'd be glad to see if there's anything I can trade in return. My time is also Pacific, so that's not an issue. Could we meet at the bazaar at around 8pm on today, the 7th, or if this doesn't get posted in time, tomorrow the 8th at 1pm? I would really appreciate it :)

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
Oops, forgot to say my name as well, my character's name will be "Isabella Moonbright." I'm not sure which one of my wizards I'll be on at those times, but I have a 117 ice, 51 balance, and 83 fire that I get on most of the time. I also hang out on the Torrence realm the most!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Just wanted to say that I'm probably just going to make the tcs myself since I don't want to be a freeloader, and the forums take too long to post messages. Keep doing what you're doing!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Isabella Moonbrigh... on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
Oops, forgot to say my name as well, my character's name will be "Isabella Moonbright." I'm not sure which one of my wizards I'll be on at those times, but I have a 117 ice, 51 balance, and 83 fire that I get on most of the time. I also hang out on the Torrence realm the most!
Hello,

I can provide all the Loremaster cards you need, but I saw the message too late to meet with you.

Here are some alternate times I can meet you:

Wed Feb 8 at 8 PM Pacific Time
Thurs Feb 9 at 9 AM Pacific Time and at 8 PM Pacific Time
Friday Feb 10 at 9 AM Pacific Time and at 8 PM Pacific Time
Saturday Feb 11 at 10 AM Pacific Time and at 4 PM Pacific Time

For each of the above dates and times, I will be in the Torrence Realm. I will be standing near the front entrance of Merle Ambrose's House in Wizard City in the Commons. I will be wearing a Christmas looking outfit, with a Polar Fox dressed in Green. The name will be Destiny Daisysteed. The Polar Fox is Mister Murphy, and I will have the LOREMASTER badge under my name.

If anyone else needs Loremaster TC cards at the same time, I will be at the same place on the above dates and times. So even if you do not set up a time with me, I will be at the place and times and dates indicated above. All I ask is that you try to post here in advance how many you need, but even if you don't I will be available to give some out. I only want to give them out to people who really need them to craft gear or spells, so please don't ask for them to use in PVP or anything like that. They take too many resources and time to make, and I only want to give them to people who really need them for crafting purposes.

Thanks.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I'd like to take you up on the Loremaster TC for crafting purposes. I would need 7 please. I'd gladly gift you something you need in exchange. I know it takes a day or 2 to post so I'll meet you on 2/11 Torrence realm, in front of Ambrose's house. I'll be using wizard Travis Firefist. He's dressed in a red ninja outfit with a pet hawk. Thanks so much.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Davidfire school on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
I'd like to take you up on the Loremaster TC for crafting purposes. I would need 7 please. I'd gladly gift you something you need in exchange. I know it takes a day or 2 to post so I'll meet you on 2/11 Torrence realm, in front of Ambrose's house. I'll be using wizard Travis Firefist. He's dressed in a red ninja outfit with a pet hawk. Thanks so much.
Hi there,

7 cards is not a problem. And there is never any need to gift. You will only be on my friends list long enough for me to give you the cards, and then I will remove you - so you won't be able to gift anyway. I only have a single slot left on my friends list, and I keep it open only to trade cards with people. I am doing this because I remember how hard it was to make these cards when I was crafting all the LoreMaster spells. And since I have max reagents on almost everything, this is also a way for me to help others while I empty out my backpack so I can add more to it later. Will see you on the 11th.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
to cute horsey:

Many thanks for the loremaster TC today on 2/9 at 8pm Pacific. You were able to accomadate me Calamity Hexcloud and my brother Brian Lionmask. My brother wasn't good at texting but you figured it out. Many thanks.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Hi , I'd like to meet you on 2/10 at 8pm Pacific for 7 loremaster cards please. It is for the loremaster spell . I won't use them for anything else. I am level 50 halfway through Dragonsphere, and a master artisan. I will put the cards in a separate deck til I get the spell. In the meantime I will be collecting the other reagents needed. Many thanks for doing this. My name is David Strongsword. I'll be dressed in the red shinobi armor on the blue snowboard. Torrence realm in front of Ambrose.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
juwanaman9 on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Many of the new champion crafting items require the loremaster tc. I've crafted a lot already and running low on the reagents required to craft it. Turquoise is difficult enough find so I figured it'd be better to farm for the tcs instead of farming for turquoise to craft the tc. I farmed loremaster all day. I proabably fought her almost fifty times and I didn't get one loremaster tc. I beginning to think farming for the seven turquose required to craft the tc will be more effective than farming for the tc card. Any thoughts or advice?
I know your pain, Lore tc are so annoying to get

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
It's really nice to see that they are players who are willing to do something like this! :)

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

I can provide Loremaster cards for people.If possible, post here your character name, level, and how many you will need.

Here are some times I will be available to hand them out.

Saturday, April 1 at 10 AM Pacific Time
Sunday, April 2 at 10 AM Pacific Time and at 8 PM Pacific Time
Monday April 3 at 9 PM Pacific Time
Tuesday April 4 at 9:30 AM Pacific Time and at 9 PM Pacific Time

For each of the above dates and times, I will be in the SERAPH REALM. I will be standing near the front entrance of Merle Ambrose's House in Wizard City in the Commons. I will be wearing a Christmas looking outfit, with a Polar Fox dressed in Green. The name will be Destiny Daisysteed. The Polar Fox is Mister Murphy, and I will have the LOREMASTER badge under my name.

If anyone else needs Loremaster TC cards at the same time, I will be at the same place on the above dates and times. So even if you do not post here, I will be at the place and times and dates indicated above. All I ask is that you try to post here in advance how many you need, but even if you don't I will be available to give some out. I only want to give them out to people who really need them to craft gear or spells, so please don't ask for them to use in PVP or anything like that. They take too many resources and time to make, and I only want to give them to people who really need them for crafting purposes.

Thanks.

Quo

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012

can i have 6 lore tc if you still have any?

Can we meet tomorrow at 2:30 central time?
In the Wu Realm in the commons right by the door to nightside

Let me know please. Thank you regardless!