Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing furniture sets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Hi
I'm thinking of getting 3 sets of furniture for my house. By that I mean: "Set 1, Set 2 & Set 3." I am not sure which would be the best to get in terms of what looks awesome. So do you have any ideas as to what I should furniture sets I should get?

Thanks.

Daniel Deathcaster
Death Wizard

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
It depends on what you like. I would suggest visiting houses on the tour, and taking a look at their housing items. Personally, I really like the death set and the balance set. Ice and fire are okay, but the ice furniture is a little iffy. Life is lovely, especially the bathtub.

Death is the best, only because of the chair. There is a ghoul, reading a newspaper, sitting in the chair.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
SNEE42 Oh cool thanks for that. I was thinking of getting the Avalonian or Aztecan furniture sets 1, 2 & 3 but cause of what you said about the death chair I'll get all 3 death furniture sets. Thanks very much.
Good luck with everything in Wizard101.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
All depends on your house.

I would read the list of what each pack contains.

Then I would try one before buying all three. See if you like the furniture style.

It might be interesting to mix and match.
You also will win a lot of furniture in battles. So, maybe leave room for that too.

Good luck.