Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia quest not available

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Hi, I'm having a problem where I just beat Malistaire last night, and I got the notification to go to talk to Merle Ambrose about Celestia, but when I went to him, he didn't have the quest. Please help!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
what level are you? if you aren't a high enough level you might not be able to go on

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I'm level 43, but I didn't think that mattered. Should I try leveling up a few levels?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
reilly63 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I'm level 43, but I didn't think that mattered. Should I try leveling up a few levels?
You should.

Note:

Players who have reached level 44 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
reilly63 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I think you have to be at least lvl 44-45, but I would suggest that if you have not done Grizz and WinterTusk, it would be to your advantage to do them. There are certain Spells and Pet quests that can only be gotten by being at a specific point in Wintertusk. If you don't do those, it will block you from receiving future spell and pet quests until you get the ones available to you between levels 55-58. You can pick up several levels by the time you compete WinterTusk.

Celestia is not a particularly hard world but it can pose some big challenges if you are not prepared for them