Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporters

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Can we please fix Teleporters so we can use them with out Arcanum house? If I try to use one in the Arcanum Office/House it says Destination set, but then when I go to place the actual porter in one of my houses it wants to set the destination all over again. Please check into this and fix I would like to have a teleporter go from my Bundled house to my Arcanum room. Thx.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
I too would really like to set up a portal from my house to the Arcanum apartment. I'm actually hoping this is a bug or an oversight on Kingsisle's part.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I was able to put a teleporter in my Ravenwood dorm that goes to Arcanum dorm with no problems, but not in my house (it was on castle tours so I thought maybe that was the issue).

The Apartment as well as the Mirage apartments are unique in that their front doors lead to higher level worlds vs Ravenwood commons; my guess is that's why teleporters are restricted? so to prevent from being used in castle tours by nonmembers or low level players? makes sense to me.

I use my Ravenwood dorm as a portal to a few houses I have, maybe that will work for you too.