Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Dragonspyre, can't get into Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm level 54 and finished every quest and side quest in Dragonspyre, but I can't talk to Ambrose about going to Celestia. Any suggestions?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you complete the entire Malistaire instance in the Great Spyre, including your final talk with Cyrus Drake?

After the battle ends he will talk to you and then open a portal from inside the Dragon's Roost that takes you directly to Ambrose. If you skip out too early (without finishing all the dialogue from The Final Countdown quest and then using the portal), then you won't get credit and will have to repeat the last dungeon. Once you hand in your defeat of Malistaire, Ambrose immediately sends you off to Celestia with the quest, Door to the Stars.

So, first check and see if you still have the quest Final Countdown - if you do then you didn't complete the entire quest. Finishing all the dialogue and then using the portal Cyrus opens should help. Another main Dragonspyre quest to watch out for is Wizard Tours - it takes you to many worlds of the Spiral to get parts of a wand from obsidian chests. Be sure to finish that quest if you haven't yet!

If you don't have any Dragonspyre quests left in your book, another thing you can do is go to Dragonsypre and click on "Quest Finder" in the back of your spellbook's quest sections. It will point out any quests you overlooked and guide you to them. If nothing comes up, repeat in Wizard City. If you still can't find any overlooked quests and if repeating the final Malistaire dungeon doesn't work, file a ticket with Wizard 101 support - they'll get you back on track.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
taykir on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm level 54 and finished every quest and side quest in Dragonspyre, but I can't talk to Ambrose about going to Celestia. Any suggestions?
@Freshta gave you the correct information for Dragonspyre. I would however suggest that in the meantime, you consider doing Wintertusk. You will not only gain another 4-6 levels but, you will need to be at least into Sudrilund in order to get the level 58 Pet quest. Plus, Wintertusk is actually fun. It will make doing Celestia easier by being several levels above what is required.