Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ponce De Gibbon Turn Ins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
I know this will sound so whiny and childish but I absolutely hate the pull rates when turning in a quest to Pounce De Gibbon. I could be completely out of the way and then out of nowhere I'm pulled into battle. Its not just in this area either, many places in Azteca need pull rates fixed. Its extremely annoying to flee and go all the way back just for a turn. I know I could just battle them but when your speed questing its not your first priority, Anyone else agree?

Amanda GhostHunter Level: 84
Victoria Level: 110

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Amanda GhostHunter on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
I know this will sound so whiny and childish but I absolutely hate the pull rates when turning in a quest to Pounce De Gibbon. I could be completely out of the way and then out of nowhere I'm pulled into battle. Its not just in this area either, many places in Azteca need pull rates fixed. Its extremely annoying to flee and go all the way back just for a turn. I know I could just battle them but when your speed questing its not your first priority, Anyone else agree?

Amanda GhostHunter Level: 84
Victoria Level: 110
Lol, currently running one of my through Azteca, I see many persons getting pulled and complaining heavily. Hilarious to see from the outskirts but I can definitely see their annoyance.