Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Afk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
So we all know how this works you leave the game running for 19 minutes and 59 seconds when you get back oops it just turn that you were afk for 20 minutes now you have to relog and everything like that but now you dont you just to go talk to any shopkeeper and leave the menu open and go do what ever you need to do like me go lock up boss drops from bosses on the wizard101 wiki (this only increases it to about a litte over a hour( if you want to go to the wizard101 wiki for information about almost any like drops worlds pets gear or anything like that just go to www.wizard101central.com )

Adam

(Will this not one get uploaded because this topic has a link with WELP one way to find out sumbit!)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
gstack96 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
So we all know how this works you leave the game running for 19 minutes and 59 seconds when you get back oops it just turn that you were afk for 20 minutes now you have to relog and everything like that but now you dont you just to go talk to any shopkeeper and leave the menu open and go do what ever you need to do like me go lock up boss drops from bosses on the wizard101 wiki (this only increases it to about a litte over a hour( if you want to go to the wizard101 wiki for information about almost any like drops worlds pets gear or anything like that just go to www.wizard101central.com )

Adam

(Will this not one get uploaded because this topic has a link with WELP one way to find out sumbit!)
Because of the gross lack of Punctuation, it's tediously difficult to even begin to comprehend what you're trying to convey here.

What exactly are you saying though?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you are going to be AFK and don't want it to logout it's simple. Place your wizard in a safe area where no monsters can reach you. Hold left or right arrow key, hold shift key, let off arrow key, then let off shift. It'll leave you spinning in place for as long as you are away, unless you lose internet connection or they do server updates. I've had to leave in the middle of a dungeon I'm soloing and don't want to lose progress. I do that, come back hours later or even the next morning and I'm still spinning. Then just continue on my way.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Understand though that updates and notifications caused by your computer can sometimes cause your in game character to stop spinning, so be careful with this.