Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Buddy Needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2016
Hello, To all the spiral I need a Quest Buddy to help me on my storm Level 71 And is almost to The Wild In Avalon I can do It on my own but I need a friend that helps and Quest together

You may be asking why even post this well I get so lonely sometimes in the game I just want to give up I got hacked a year ago and can't get my level 101 back but I don't really care That's the past now and what matters now is to get a Quest Buddy and be hopeful about what's going on around you :)

That is all I ask for just a Quest Buddy and a friend

Tyler StormBlade

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Tyler,

My myth wizard, Angela just got to Avalon and is close to the Caer Lyon portal so will be in the Wild probably by the time you read this. Let me know if you would be interested in having a myth wizard for a questing buddy in Avalon.
She is level 74 and has pretty good gear. I have six wizards though, so I do not quest on my myth exclusively.
I do work on her at the LEAST every Thursday, sometimes more. I do not know if your level 71 storm wizard is your only wizard. I am on the game mostly in the evenings EST.

Let me know and thanks.

Angela Legend

Survivor
Jun 18, 2016
Nordic Champion on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
Hi Tyler,

My myth wizard, Angela just got to Avalon and is close to the Caer Lyon portal so will be in the Wild probably by the time you read this. Let me know if you would be interested in having a myth wizard for a questing buddy in Avalon.
She is level 74 and has pretty good gear. I have six wizards though, so I do not quest on my myth exclusively.
I do work on her at the LEAST every Thursday, sometimes more. I do not know if your level 71 storm wizard is your only wizard. I am on the game mostly in the evenings EST.

Let me know and thanks.

Angela Legend
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply I was away for a bit

I do have other wizards Mostly Level 30
But I do work on the storm almost all Week And as for your timezone
EST In Evenings is when I wake up but I can try and wake up Early And
I do have Good Gear but It's not the best But It does get me around questing
but not PVP

Okay, Now I did look up the Timezone and here what I found:

3 PM To 10 PM Eastern Standard Time 7 Days a Weeks

Tyler StormBlade