Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dream Merchandise In The Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Hello Wizards and Witches of the Spiral. My name is Daniel Deathcaster and I am a level 67 death wizard. I'd like to talk with you today about the well known Bazaar located in Olde Town in Wizard City.

1. As you all know, the Bazaar sells hats and headwear, robes, shoes and boots, wands and staffs, athames and blades/daggers, necklaces, card/spell decks, housing and garden items, pet snacks and even reagents but I want to talk about items the bazaar doesn't sell or in other words items that, unless if I'm mistaken aren't in Wizard101.

Do you ever wish the bazaar sold things like gloves, glasses, goggles, belts, wrist bands and earrings? I know system administrators wouldn't put them into the game but I personally think it would make a great benefit not only to the game of Wizard101 but also to each individual player as well. If the Bazaar did sell these items for example, they'd probably have default colours and patterns relevant to the schools. So what I mean is Storm School gloves would be default colour purple & yellow but if you buy a pair you'd be allowed to change the colours to whatever you wanted. They'd have statistics too like 1+ power pip chance, +5 to +865 Health & Mana boost. I also think that would be the way with the other "would be" in game items like earrings and goggles or glasses. It would be nice to equip more than just eight or nine items in your back pack.

2. Now I know lots of people will probably disagree with this next idea of mine, but I wish players could experience starting a new character in whichever world they like and not just in Wizard City. What I mean is when you do the quiz at the very start of the game before your character is created, my thoughts are that after you've chosen your wizard's school, there'd be another bit where the game asks you: "What World would you like to start in?" If you start in Wizard City, it'd be the usual 400 to 500 health and 40 to 70 mana where as if you chose to start in Polaris or Azteca or even Zafaria, your health and mana would probably be something like 3,446 health and 588 mana or 6675 health and 610 mana. It would be great to start the game with a high amount of health or rather at least I think it would be cool. Anyways just a thought.

Also I have ideas for wall hangings for dorms and houses that could say something like:
"Keep calm and Play Wizard101"
"Keep calm and go fishing"
"Keep calm and collect reagents"
"Keep calm and fight monsters"
"Keep calm and study"
"Keep calm and grow plants"

Anyways it's just a thought. My apologies for such a long post.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
WizardKing1332 on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Hello Wizards and Witches of the Spiral. My name is Daniel Deathcaster and I am a level 67 death wizard. I'd like to talk with you today about the well known Bazaar located in Olde Town in Wizard City.

1. As you all know, the Bazaar sells hats and headwear, robes, shoes and boots, wands and staffs, athames and blades/daggers, necklaces, card/spell decks, housing and garden items, pet snacks and even reagents but I want to talk about items the bazaar doesn't sell or in other words items that, unless if I'm mistaken aren't in Wizard101.

Do you ever wish the bazaar sold things like gloves, glasses, goggles, belts, wrist bands and earrings? I know system administrators wouldn't put them into the game but I personally think it would make a great benefit not only to the game of Wizard101 but also to each individual player as well. If the Bazaar did sell these items for example, they'd probably have default colours and patterns relevant to the schools. So what I mean is Storm School gloves would be default colour purple & yellow but if you buy a pair you'd be allowed to change the colours to whatever you wanted. They'd have statistics too like 1+ power pip chance, +5 to +865 Health & Mana boost. I also think that would be the way with the other "would be" in game items like earrings and goggles or glasses. It would be nice to equip more than just eight or nine items in your back pack.

2. Now I know lots of people will probably disagree with this next idea of mine, but I wish players could experience starting a new character in whichever world they like and not just in Wizard City. What I mean is when you do the quiz at the very start of the game before your character is created, my thoughts are that after you've chosen your wizard's school, there'd be another bit where the game asks you: "What World would you like to start in?" If you start in Wizard City, it'd be the usual 400 to 500 health and 40 to 70 mana where as if you chose to start in Polaris or Azteca or even Zafaria, your health and mana would probably be something like 3,446 health and 588 mana or 6675 health and 610 mana. It would be great to start the game with a high amount of health or rather at least I think it would be cool. Anyways just a thought.

Also I have ideas for wall hangings for dorms and houses that could say something like:
"Keep calm and study"

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard
Daniel, no need to apologize for long posts. Your ideas are always welcomed, so no need to be so shy about it.

The Keep Calm Ideas are a little hilarious and cool though. Way to relate the game to common Pop Culture :P

For your second option though, understand that the whole and welcoming basis to the game was to "Help Save Wizard City" so we can't stem too far from that, meaning, the second idea couldn't necessarily work unless KI did some major revamping.

And about Bazaar, never really thought of that, however I'm sure the females must've thought of the Earrings Idea which I'm sure they'd like to see happening.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012

"Keep calm and study"

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard
It is okay, if you have a lot of ideas than go ahead and post as long as a list you want! I agree about your first idea and you second too, although most adds for Wiz 101 say "help save wizard city" but I thing starting out someplace else would be cool!

-Stephanie SummerThorn

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
What if players could start in any world of their choice but still abided by the theme of "Help Save Wizard City". That I know wouldn't happen but it still would be cool.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010

"Keep calm and study"

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard
I like the first idea but it would probably just end up annoying me, why? It is a whole new slot of gear which means I will have to start farming for the best, etc. Maybe just have it so they're purely cosmetic, nothing more.
Your second idea? No, I'm sorry I really don't like it, it would break the game.

Your third idea is quite good though.