Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-23-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
What a year of Fridays, Wizards! We’ve got one more before we all take a long winter’s nap, so let’s do that last Feedback Friday of the year, shall we?

It’s tradition every year, and it’s a question I always look forward to asking, so without further ado… What is your favorite thing that we’ve added to the Spiral in 2016? Mirage? Tournaments for Gold? Daily Assignments? Something else entirely? We’re eager to know what you liked the best!

Wishing you a safe, happy, and warm holiday. Until 2017, stay fiery!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Professor Falmea on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
What a year of Fridays, Wizards! We’ve got one more before we all take a long winter’s nap, so let’s do that last Feedback Friday of the year, shall we?

It’s tradition every year, and it’s a question I always look forward to asking, so without further ado… What is your favorite thing that we’ve added to the Spiral in 2016? Mirage? Tournaments for Gold? Daily Assignments? Something else entirely? We’re eager to know what you liked the best!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Gear actually better than Dankmoor to a certain extent (omen and mirage endgame gear). In the contrary to Mirage, I cannot express how much I love the world due to it's questing experience, future lore, mobs, and uniqueness dedicated to staying in each area and fulfilling my requirements to a perfect world. I hope to encounter this same image in the next worlds while not pressuring you guys to make even better content than what you've already created. For once, I can feel that I've actually gained and deserved something while questing through these areas. Hope thy new years resolution stays consistent as ever!

-The Richards

(...HASSAN CHOP included)

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
The reshuffle fix.

I mean: a lot of people into PvP are mad that they can't multiply infections or shields or small hits either, but it was never good practice to rely on a bug. It'll take some time getting used to the reshuffle nerf, but I believe people will find a way. After all, it's better late than never.

I personally like it with the extra dose of level-irony.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
The divide and conquer mechanic on the new level 118 spells. I've wanted to see this mechanic in the game for years now and I've enjoyed finally getting the chance to try it out.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Two Words-Satyr Minion I've wanted this ever since I was a little kid :=). 6 years ago... Also favorite thing was daily assignments

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
The Snowhoppers pet, because they are so cute

Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
Definitely Burdie, he's such a fabulous qhat

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
These are some of my favorites:
Mirage - everything about it!
Seed Vaults
Jewel Blossom Seeds
New Fishing Locations
New Crown Packs
New Spells
New Friends List

Thanks for your hard work and keeping the game fun!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2015
Oh my God, I love how generous you guys are with these free codes.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
The great thing was the Double Xp for members for the pets; if that could come back that would be great.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013

All three big updates of 2016. But to be more specific, I loved the new star spell devotion added, because the cycle of life was useless, no offense KI, and as I am a life wizard, I would like something that would help me boost my attack instead of healing just like the other schools which in case it did happen. Thx Ki for this wonderful year.

Alejandro

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I wouldn't say this is my favorite addition of the year, and it only pops into my mind because it's the one thing I can use that came out in this past update.

Castle Magic.

I've had some ideas and I've done some experimenting, and I already created a door.
I need some more ideas where I can implement the other mechanisms of castle magic, and I really hope that some day, there will be a house with castle magic on Castle Tours that I can explore and gain inspiration from.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012

I loved it all another amazing year full of mystery excitement and a whole lot of fun thank you kingsisle for making wonderful games can't wait to see what's next merry Christmas and happy new year

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I would definitely have to say it is the daily assignments. It gives those who don't have the opportunity or ability, lol, to earn things as crowns and tickets. I am surprised to see that there wasn't any added addition to leveling up the pets even more though,hmm. I am looking forward to more new worlds and badges to gain. You guys are the BEST!!!!!!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014

Graphics on face expressions and mouth movements plus the humor. It would be cool if our wizards can do that do

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
My favorite new thing added to the Spiral was the new Henchman

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Tourneys for gold! I was so happy when this was added!
Mirage- Almost everything about it. Love it!
There are many other favorites but it'll take too long to type :P

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
My favorite has been the daily assignments. Having just a little something to do every day, if I want to, with no penalty to skipping a day. Sometimes after a long day, I don't want to quest, but I want something more than just tending my plants or the tedious parts of the pet training. Having a little mini-mission completely fills that need. Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
my favorite part(s) of this year was:
-tourneys for gold
-mirage being difficult
-daily assignments
-new packs
-level 118 spells
-legendary weapons

Thanks KI for 8 years and counting of fun!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Mirage -- darn near perfect!

Added storage -- vaults, higher limits, etc -- thanks!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
The best thing about 2K16 was without a doubt the Mirage update

Polaris was too easy and too short, but Mirage was a super challenging world and the entire story was perfect!

I have just one suggestion: Can you please make the drop rate of the shoes at Grandfather spider a more frequent drop? I have farmed him many times but not once have i received the shoes...

I hope that the next world will be even longer and harder! AND I hope that the story will be one that keeps us interested and on our ties!

Tyler TitanWraith

Keep up the marvelous work KI!

Survivor
May 01, 2016
There's a bug in the game in Wizard101 keeping people out of there and saying error.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks for a great year!

1 - Mirage
2 - Divide and conquer (wished for that for years)

Daily quests were a nice addition, but the reward items have been disappointing, aside from premium pet jewels, which are much appreciated.

Tournaments for gold is nice too. Could we please get pet derby tournaments?

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback! We're excited to see what you liked in 2016 and do MORE cool stuff in 2017. New FF coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea