Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a hatching buddy with a may-cast heal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
More specifically Energizing battery, Unicorn, or Fairy.

I have pets that could manifest those talents but have they? NOPE! Hatching truckloads of new pets with them and hoping at least one gets it has failed as well.

So my best option at this point is to attempt to hatch with a pet that already has one (or more) of those talents manifested already.

The best pet I have to offer for hatching is a Nutcracker (not 1st gen.) with Spritely, Ice-boon, and Pierce train. (Yes it's not very good I know)

I don't care what pet I hatch with as long as it has one or more of the talents I'm after.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I have an wizard (Diana Ravenflame) with a first-gen Rescue Rover (with Unicorn & Spell-Proof [Unicorn not manifested]). It's adult or ancient, and I'd be willing to hatch with your Nutcracker pet. I'm on UTC/GMT, and can probably get on between 10am and 10pm during the holidays (not on the 24th-26th though). See when you can get on and meet up. I may have to farm a while for the gold (it's only a level 16), but say what time and realm are good for you. Also what character I should look for.

Edit: The person below this post is clearly better for the job: good luck with the hatching!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I have a Deer Knight that has Energizing battery and Unicorn. I haven't trained it to mega yet so it might have Fairy talent as well with it (I hatched for a pet that has healing talents and resist). Let me know what time we can meet up, what your wizards name is, and what realm. I will gladly hatch pets with you.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
Got back to this a bit late sorry

Anyway I'm in US central time and I'm a balance wiz named Garrett SilverFlame. The first realm that comes to my head is Unicorn so we could go with that. Time wise I'm free tomorrow and will probably be up around 6-7pm so 7:30- 8pm (maybe even later i'm not a busy person) we could meet up in the hatchery. I think I may be traveling the next day I would have to check, if not same time is fine. After the holidays I'm good whenever really so it would be up to your schedule.

What would be the best time for you? You're saving my life right now Liz

Edit: I am leaving tomorrow (24th) and will be busy christmas day. Since you may be on holiday as well we could try the 29th or 30th, again it depends on your schedule.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
CaptainSnuffles on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
Got back to this a bit late sorry

Anyway I'm in US central time and I'm a balance wiz named Garrett SilverFlame. The first realm that comes to my head is Unicorn so we could go with that. Time wise I'm free tomorrow and will probably be up around 6-7pm so 7:30- 8pm (maybe even later i'm not a busy person) we could meet up in the hatchery. I think I may be traveling the next day I would have to check, if not same time is fine. After the holidays I'm good whenever really so it would be up to your schedule.

What would be the best time for you? You're saving my life right now Liz

Edit: I am leaving tomorrow (24th) and will be busy christmas day. Since you may be on holiday as well we could try the 29th or 30th, again it depends on your schedule.
We could hatch pets on the 30th. I am not busy on that day. My wizard is a life one and her name is Destiny. I don't really mind what time but 6-7 pm sounds good to me.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
30th it is then

I'm assuming when you say 6-7 your referring to central time. I'll be chilling in the Unicorn server hatchery from 6:30 - 7:00pm on the 30th :)

shouldn't be hard to spot the guy with the nutcracker pet

Survivor
Sep 01, 2014
lizzermaybay on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
I have a Deer Knight that has Energizing battery and Unicorn. I haven't trained it to mega yet so it might have Fairy talent as well with it (I hatched for a pet that has healing talents and resist). Let me know what time we can meet up, what your wizards name is, and what realm. I will gladly hatch pets with you.
I wanna hatch too!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
CaptainSnuffles on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
30th it is then

I'm assuming when you say 6-7 your referring to central time. I'll be chilling in the Unicorn server hatchery from 6:30 - 7:00pm on the 30th :)

shouldn't be hard to spot the guy with the nutcracker pet
Hello. I'm sorry that I couldn't meet up on the 30th. After I went shopping with my mom I forgot. On 31 I'll be there. Same time and realm.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
I just slept in today so guess it's being bumped to the 1st or 2nd

same time same server (I noticed when I went there were 2 areas to the unicorn server so if that happens again just go to the second one)