Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zero snack

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Has anyone else noticed the new Bread pet snack worth zero (Mirage vendor)? I don't understand it. Why, wiz, why?
Amber

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
It was posted to laugh at the stupidity of those who decide to incur the C/B decay even though there was nothing waiting at level 120 other than a sliver of health and energy, a silly-looking wand, and a spell that isn't even good in PvE.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
sKochiya on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
It was posted to laugh at the stupidity of those who decide to incur the C/B decay even though there was nothing waiting at level 120 other than a sliver of health and energy, a silly-looking wand, and a spell that isn't even good in PvE.
i noticed this as well; your theory is gold (and the most accurate).

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
I saw a vendor in Mirage that sells it when I was about to enter Yakhal Mountain. I talked to him to see what he gives and he was only selling the " Bread " snack. I was enticed by it and I blew all my gold for more than 300+ breads and I only brought them simply because it was unique when it comes to pet snacks. For this reason I conclude that it is the best pet snack to ever grace Wizard101. Who wouldn't want to feed their pet a snack that gives them absolutely no stat raise once they complete a game?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Who wants more no-stat bread!!!

We'll be removing this bland, no-good stuff from the vendor in an upcoming update.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
lnfectors1 on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
I saw a vendor in Mirage that sells it when I was about to enter Yakhal Mountain. I talked to him to see what he gives and he was only selling the " Bread " snack. I was enticed by it and I blew all my gold for more than 300+ breads and I only brought them simply because it was unique when it comes to pet snacks. For this reason I conclude that it is the best pet snack to ever grace Wizard101. Who wouldn't want to feed their pet a snack that gives them absolutely no stat raise once they complete a game?
LOL

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Dworgyn on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:

We'll be removing this bland, no-good stuff from the vendor in an upcoming update.
No, keep it. It's hilarious.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
Dworgyn on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:

Wew lad, If that's the case then I guess it's about time I return to the vendor and blow off all my gold to buy another 300+ more bread.

In all honesty though you shouldn't remove it, It's better than any mega snack