Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
OK KI this is ridiculous. crafting in the game is completely pointless. there is always a reagent that is net to impossible to get and almost every recipe is worthless if its gear related. unless your crafting for housing items and a few badges there is no point in it. I just wanna make some better jewels for my person but draconium is like no were. it don't seem to exist. so my point and opinion is that unless its for your home or badges book. crafting is just a waste of time and energy. please if possible make crafting worth my time by either making it less expensive in needed items or make it a bit easier to get some of the rarer reagents.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
jack fire on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
OK KI this is ridiculous. crafting in the game is completely pointless. there is always a reagent that is net to impossible to get and almost every recipe is worthless if its gear related. unless your crafting for housing items and a few badges there is no point in it. I just wanna make some better jewels for my person but draconium is like no were. it don't seem to exist. so my point and opinion is that unless its for your home or badges book. crafting is just a waste of time and energy. please if possible make crafting worth my time by either making it less expensive in needed items or make it a bit easier to get some of the rarer reagents.
Draconiums are occasionally available at Bazaar. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other legitimate sources, but you make a fair argument though, at least maybe provide items like these in game where we can harvest them or something to that matter?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jack fire on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
morganthe drops draconium, as do tons of bosses and mobs in khrysalis. you can also purchase it for arena tickets or, if you're lucky, grab it in the bazaar.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Draconium

you can even transmute it by combining orichalcum + flawless opal (both of which are also dropped and purchasable at the bazaar).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Transmute_Draconium

that said, i agree that crafting is pretty useless now, since there is no good gear (or anything worth crafting).

-von