Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage Ending: Theory *SPOILERS*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
* SPOILER ALERT * Do NOT read any further if you haven't finished Mirage. I repeat,
DO
NOT
READ
ANY
FURTHER.

Okay, so for those of who you have defeated Grandfather Spider, Malori's big reveal raises some questions. Baba Yaga obviously knew and went along with this. Something tells me that KI wouldn't make a kind of magic that would disguise Melori's history and true identity to Baba Yaga. Meaning I don't think Baba Yaga is oblivious to Raven's Children. Because of this, I think the Arcanum is siding with Grandmother Raven and told us Melori is Yaga's daughter to cover it up. If I remember correctly, Grandmother Raven foretold a child that would save the Spiral, aka us. She could have stationed Baba Yaga and Melori in Polaris to both keep an eye on the Rat and wait for us to finally arrive. Honestly, this ending just kinda blew my mind and I'm typing this at 1 am because I'm all giddy. Any contributions to plot theories would be great! Tell me what ya think!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Right now we have the choice let Spiral and all we know be destroyed or Cobb loses heart forever. Balance is the key. If the child (us) is going to win this battle, we wont be able to side with either. And we have already been threatened by Raven. Nope, we are going to have to find another solution. One that works for both. Good luck with that story line