Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death School

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
"The School of Death was once run by Malistaire Drake but Malistaire became evil and vanished along with the death school which landed in Nightside along with the death tree."

Going with the map and locating where the Death School is and how it would fit in Raven Wood, I would become evil too.... They Built The Death School Backwards.... if it was in Raven Wood, facing the exact direction it is in Nightside, it'll face a wall.... wouldnt you be mad?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
camahawk on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
"The School of Death was once run by Malistaire Drake but Malistaire became evil and vanished along with the death school which landed in Nightside along with the death tree."

Going with the map and locating where the Death School is and how it would fit in Raven Wood, I would become evil too.... They Built The Death School Backwards.... if it was in Raven Wood, facing the exact direction it is in Nightside, it'll face a wall.... wouldnt you be mad?
I'm not exactly sure what I'm reading here, but all you have to do is look at the side walk, the death school was facing Bartleby. Just like the rest of the school houses.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Blaze03554 on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what I'm reading here, but all you have to do is look at the side walk, the death school was facing Bartleby. Just like the rest of the school houses.
i understand it's for conveniences but as the death school sits rn, it'll be faceing a wall in ravenwood