Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What amuses you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
I'm looking for things that amuse people in wizard101.

For example, on my solo ice wizard something I find it amusing is how i don't play any defense.

What amuses you?

Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
I find it amusing as a fellow Thaumaturge (level 118) that people are often surprised at the damage I can do. Also, I'm amused at Mirage's characters' outrageous personalities. I LOVE Ozzy

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So glad you made this topic.

OK first I love that little toy train mount in Wizard 101. It is hilarious. I might use it all year, Christmas colors or not.

Every so often the wizard stands up, toots the whistle and waves.

Even better, I was roaming around Mooshu (I had a daily or something there), and I had gone off to the side, to look at my book. Suddenly another train began to circle and toot its whistle.

I laughed and began to do the same back. Yes the wizard does the whistle thing at random but if you jump up in the train it also makes the sound.

Then it got even better than that, when a second person whose wizard looked just like the first, also came up in the same train mount and we all began riding in circles tooting our whistles. It just was funny. We finally went our own ways, hopefully they were smiling as I was.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
SparkleTude on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
So glad you made this topic.

OK first I love that little toy train mount in Wizard 101. It is hilarious. I might use it all year, Christmas colors or not.

Every so often the wizard stands up, toots the whistle and waves.

Even better, I was roaming around Mooshu (I had a daily or something there), and I had gone off to the side, to look at my book. Suddenly another train began to circle and toot its whistle.

I laughed and began to do the same back. Yes the wizard does the whistle thing at random but if you jump up in the train it also makes the sound.

Then it got even better than that, when a second person whose wizard looked just like the first, also came up in the same train mount and we all began riding in circles tooting our whistles. It just was funny. We finally went our own ways, hopefully they were smiling as I was.
XD, This is quite amusing :D

The game tends to brings out the little things so much sometimes haha.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
What's funny to me is how wizard101 made fishing look. It's funny how we move our arms in a wave motion while fishing. Lol

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The humorous personality in Wizard101. I'd like to start with Professor Cyrus Drake. He's always a grouch and reminds me of Professor Snaps in Harry Potter. The second one is Dyvim WhiteHart (Mouse) in Khrysalis. I love listening to his wise cracks. Next there's Mallori and Ivan the great plus a few others in Polaris are awesome. Librarian Fitzhume in Arcanum cracks me up. I'm sure there's others I missed. Since this game is getting more humorous, I can't wait to quest in Mirage

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
The fact that a level 100 diviner will do better in the graveyard than a level 120 diviner.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
boing123840 on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
I'm looking for things that amuse people in wizard101.

For example, on my solo ice wizard something I find it amusing is how i don't play any defense.

What amuses you?
how laughably bad my "improved" stats are, post-nerf.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Star Edward on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
XD, This is quite amusing :D

The game tends to brings out the little things so much sometimes haha.

Thanks Star Edward!
I agree! Lol It is the little things, or the unexpected things.

Wolfwhisker: I like that too. I didn't realize I was doing that (arm waving), until I saw another person's wizard fishing.

Patrick: I like the grouchy characters too.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
sKochiya on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
The fact that a level 100 diviner will do better in the graveyard than a level 120 diviner.
Crit decay?