Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber Farming in Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Hey guys! I'm a level 76 death player currently on the hunt for amber to complete my Deer Knight spell. I only need 6 more amber and I'm there, but my buddy that I've been doing it with doesn't have membership anymore and he isn't looking at getting another membership for a while.

That being said, are there any high-level wizards out there willing to help? Also, he had a balance immunity set which greatly helps with the battle against The Gladiator.

Thanks! :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Are you still farming, I am trying to farm the same way maybe we can meet up and look for help or we could try to do it I am level 86 death

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Are you still farming? xD
I am crafting deer knight too! ( Wow i'm a level 116 death who still hasn't crafted deer knight ) I need 2 more amber. But there are some other reagents I need which he drops too. So maybe we can meet up in the commons or some place? If you are still farming that is.

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Question, does this boss drop Amber after every single battle?

What's the drop rate on this reagent like? o:

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Star Edward on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Question, does this boss drop Amber after every single battle?

What's the drop rate on this reagent like? o:

No he doesn't drop Amber after every battle. Not for me at least. It all comes down to luck.