Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new winter wonderland pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
So i opened a winter wonderland pack and got the krampus spell. its confirmed you can get it in these new packs

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks.
Does anyone know if you can get the permanent skates in any pack? If so which one?

I got the one day skates a couple of times but not permanent ones. If it can't happen I will stop buying more packs. I have bought a lot already.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
The new outfit is pretty cool as well as the skating rink housing item. Haven't had luck at getting anything else.

The skates are in the Winterland Pack. They also drop from the gold key boss Omen. I have spent so many crowns trying to get those skates ever since they first came out. I need more restraint! LOL.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The new pack is Winter Wonder I think - the older one is Winter somethingLand, I think.

The skates are in the winter pack that was in the first 2 packs that came out this holiday season.

The new Winter Wonder pack has a skating pond in it. It's small and the wizard slides across it. It's OK but a bit meh. I was hoping you could click X and go into something larger, like we can with the fishing pond or fish bowl.

The Winder Wonder pack has some nice things but very very rare - I bought too many packs to count. I got the bunnies pet (you get two as one pet by the way and they have no treasure card) one time. I got the 1 or 7 day bunnies sleigh once or twice. I have not gotten the permanent sleigh. I want that very much because it's perfect for one of my wizards.

The skates I have gotten on 1 day too but not permanent yet.
Winter Wonder also has reindeer antler with red nose, a crown with a short hairdo, and some type of green outfit with a green staff. The green outfit has shoes or boots (3 different) that range from 190 to 200 to 224 health points if memory serves me? The staff also comes in blue sometimes, so do the boots.

The bunnies are super cute but not many stats and like I said no TC so they will live in my wizard's yard.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
megaboom777 on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
So i opened a winter wonderland pack and got the krampus spell. its confirmed you can get it in these new packs
And yes I have as well - in the past day or so. (Krampus TC)
Krampus coal pet drops from the Nightshade Battle at the Stormdrain Tower, Haunted Cave, Triton Avenue in Wizard City but it's extremely rare. It is a piece of coal with the Krampus treasure card. I have farmed and farmed there but only got one coal pet.

Nightshade drops a lot of pets, some wands, occasionally some music, some TC and other things like that. Christmas lights sometimes. But also a lot of his normal drops which are junk to higher level players but sell in the bazaar for a nice amount.