Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is my Ice not getting the quest for Mirage?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
This is the exact words and topic i made on central but no solutions was posted so i was told to try here and ask KI or anyone who might know the problem to this and maybe the solution.

Same post i made on central: I got the quests that lead me to Mirage on my Myth just fine, notification and everything.

But when i go on my Ice, he gets no notification and i went to the Life Teacher in the Arcanium and even the librarian there but they don't give me the quest. My Ice completely finished Polaris but i'm not getting a quest to load me to Mirage.

Also i logged out and logged back in and still nothing, maybe i'm doing something wrong

I was also told other people been having this same problem too.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
SanicTheHegFlame on Dec 10, 2016 wrote:
This is the exact words and topic i made on central but no solutions was posted so i was told to try here and ask KI or anyone who might know the problem to this and maybe the solution.

Same post i made on central: I got the quests that lead me to Mirage on my Myth just fine, notification and everything.

But when i go on my Ice, he gets no notification and i went to the Life Teacher in the Arcanium and even the librarian there but they don't give me the quest. My Ice completely finished Polaris but i'm not getting a quest to load me to Mirage.

Also i logged out and logged back in and still nothing, maybe i'm doing something wrong

I was also told other people been having this same problem too.
Players who have reached level 110 and have completed the Polaris quest “Back to the Arcanum” need to visit Librarian Fitzhume to take on the quest “Post-Polaris Prognosis.” Those who have completed the required quest will have the badge “Defender of Land & Sky” in the Polaris tab of the Badges screen.

If you meet the requirements and this still persists, Please contact support about this issue through email at support@wizard101.com