Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Hey fellow wizards! I think shadow mount would look so cool and so interesting. Just imagine a shadow Pegasus and a shadow lion or something. I would like to hear some of your ideas and whether you think this is a great idea!

Morgan Darkrider 120

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
A shadow bike like the 50% speed bike but instead of meteors as wheels the entire wheel is made from shadow color of bike black speed 50% cost 10k crowns because packs are just terrible I have no chance of getting it in a pack

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
morgandarkrider1 on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
Hey fellow wizards! I think shadow mount would look so cool and so interesting. Just imagine a shadow Pegasus and a shadow lion or something. I would like to hear some of your ideas and whether you think this is a great idea!

Morgan Darkrider 120
Depending on the look of the mount I would probably buy this. Maybe even a shadow bundle.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
New Crafting Idea?
Obviously it couldn't be any mount, but just go alone with it

You can put any mount into the new crafting table and make it Shadow {mount name}
Basically you would put in 50 Antiquity in the Arcanum Crafting Table and: (just one per mount)
Add 50 Astral Shard for 50% Speed
Add 50 Sunstone for +2% damage
Add 50 Fossils for +2% Pierce
Add 50 Turquoise for +2% Outgoing Heal
Add 50 Aquamarine for +2% Power Pip Chance

It could possibly make your mount have a shadow look to it, just an idea

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
XaZeRs on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
New Crafting Idea?
Obviously it couldn't be any mount, but just go alone with it

You can put any mount into the new crafting table and make it Shadow {mount name}
Basically you would put in 50 Antiquity in the Arcanum Crafting Table and: (just one per mount)
Add 50 Astral Shard for 50% Speed
Add 50 Sunstone for +2% damage
Add 50 Fossils for +2% Pierce
Add 50 Turquoise for +2% Outgoing Heal
Add 50 Aquamarine for +2% Power Pip Chance

It could possibly make your mount have a shadow look to it, just an idea

This could be an extension from the 'Shadow-Forged' idea in Khrysalis. I'm not against this but the reagent amounts could be edited in some way (only two reagents? Unlikely). Aside from that, I'd love this.

Survivor
May 23, 2011
Shadow Skeleton dragon mount! Yess! Since there is no way to get the regular one anymore, why not make it a rare mount drop or something.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, we already have school themed mounts, animal themed mounts, holiday themed mounts, nature themes mounts, so why not Shadow Themed Mounts?