Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I need to find turquoise for a Eagle War Shield, and I have looked everywhere, was wondering , where do I get them.
also I need a Potent Trap spell, what is it and where do I buy it.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
olddragonlady59 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
I need to find turquoise for a Eagle War Shield, and I have looked everywhere, was wondering , where do I get them.
Turquoise is occasionally dropped from bosses in Azteca and later worlds. It is also sold in the bazaar, although it can be hard to find. (See the diamond posts for reference - the same bazaar trick can work.)

Potent Trap is a rare drop of Azteca bosses. If you don't have this by the time you finish Azteca, try farming Gladiator or Cronus (both drop reagents and other very useful items as well as Potent Trap TC).

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sometimes you can get Turquoise in the Bazaar usually around 4,000 gold each.

Here is a link that will give you the names of those that can drop it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Turquoise

Potent Trap TC can not be bought or traded. That one is dropped only by bosses and very rare.

Here is the link for those bosses.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Potent_Trap

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
They're rarely sold at Bazaar.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Haha, I know your struggle buddy. I got my potent trap Tc from Cronus in believe or was it gladiator dimacharuis? I can't remember, one of those two and I already had a ton of turquoise on me but I suggest farming the bazaar I usually see one or two pieces