Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more fake reports

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
No more fake reports! Instead of people complaining with their unbacked up threads, I decided to think up a way to STOP fake reporters.(people who randomly report people so they can get banned)

Let them only report once in every 1 hour. This will make those reporters not only stop their fake reports to mute people and ban them, but real reporters will have their reports turned in to.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Devin what if people were limited to one report an hour and then bullies used that to spam them with bully attacks of some type?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I am a fan of this idea too! I get false reported if I report someone for doing wrong, they false report me! how is this fair?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Though I have never been banned or warned, This would be a good idea.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DevinSkullStone on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
No more fake reports! Instead of people complaining with their unbacked up threads, I decided to think up a way to STOP fake reporters.(people who randomly report people so they can get banned)

Let them only report once in every 1 hour. This will make those reporters not only stop their fake reports to mute people and ban them, but real reporters will have their reports turned in to.
KI deals with those who false report just as strongly as those who actually do or say foul words in the game. This is not something new. It has been going on for years. And No, it won't stop them. Many have multiple accounts and just move from one to another or create another account in minutes.

Let KI continue to deal with this as they have been and your best bet is to put those same players on ignore and move to a different realm or zone....Don't even acknowledge them.