Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alpha and Omega Ring Upgrade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I'm back again in W101 and I'm in need of some updated gear

I only just now discovered that there's an upgrade to the Blade of the Felled Titan (Edge of the Raging Daystar from Darkmoor) but I can't find anything universal for the Alpha and Omega. I have an , , and wizards all using the same blade and ring. Is there a universal upgrade? If not, any recommendations for my ice, death, and storm?

Thanks

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I don't know of any universal ring upgrades. Rings from Aphrodite, Baba Yaga, and Omen are school-specific upgrades.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
For storm there is this athame that is very useful, http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dragon's_Talon_of_Tumult#axzz4Pfaq26wY it's dropped by Yevgeny Nightcreeper in the darkmoor graveyard and has nice balanced stats. For a ring there probably is an upgrade if you just look through some of the drops on darkmoor bosses or rasputin or baba yaga. But in my opinion Alpha and Omega is still a very useful ring

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
There's also an equivalent athame dropped by the same guy I'm pretty sure (haven't found the ice one yet though)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Thanks you two. I actually did find school specific athame from Yevgeny a few hours after I posted this. Now it's just a matter of farming I'll look at the bosses suggested also for a ring. Thanks again!